Open top menu
Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hi there, my lovelies! I'm back again, but this time with bags full of clothing and a wallet considerably lighter.. It's alright though; I don't feel as bad because of the Boxing Day sales here in Australia, as everything is so much cheaper with huge discounts. So I dragged my lovely mum with me to the city and went for a whole day shopping trip, where I spent almost $500..



Stripe Cotton Spandex Jersey Crop Tee: American Apparel (x)



Grey Maxi Skirt: Alternative Apparel (MYER)


Neon Fit and Flare Crinkle Top: Lipsy (x)

Coral Entourage Ns Tote Bag: OROTON (x)

© OROTON
© OROTON
Chunk Heeled Sandals: WINDSORSMITH (x)


© WINDSORSMITH
Deco Red Nails: OROTON (x)


© OROTON
Pout It Out Fruit Tingle Lips: Sportsgirl (x)
© SPORTSGIRL
Hope you've shopped lots! See you soon,
- Rachel

Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments